Video 5 - Final Stages of Publishing
- Review page proofs and PDF layout of your article.
- Address queries from editor and publisher (typically requires a quick turn around time).
- Copy edit your piece as well.
Pay attention to dates
- Timeframe for publication:
- Depends on the publisher.
- Editor can confirm publication date.
- Might be available online before hard copy.
- Can request a word or sentence change but be careful to pay attention to details.
Market your piece
- Present at conferences. Note that some associations allow only unpublished work to be presented at their conference.
- Use social media:
Celebrate and recognize your hard work!